Thank you for considering a donation of a car to help solve a transportation crisis for an individual or family.
We will accept any car in any condition.
If you itemize your taxes, you can receive a tax deduction for your donation.
If you are ready to donate the vehicle, just come on in!
If you have questions or need more information, please complete the form below and we will follow up with you.
Here is the process:
- Remove your personal belongings from the car.
- Bring in the title for the car to our shop.
- Bring the car if it’s driveable. If we need to tow it, just bring the title, and we’ll arrange the tow with you while you are at Wheels. We need the title before we arrange the tow.
- Be sure you have a ride home if you bring your car.
- We are located at 6039 State Route 128, Cleves, OH 45002. Put “Wheels Transportation Inc” into your GPS.
- We are open on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday mornings (except holidays) 9 AM to noon to receive donated cars.
- The person or persons listed on the title need to be present to sign the title with one of our notaries witnessing.
- If the title has a lien listed on it that is not released by the lender (stamped or signed), please bring any lien release paperwork with you.
Our News via Facebook
We love to share our stories. Please make sure you follow us to stay connected.